Before knowing about SEO group buy tools, let’s know about SEO first.
What is SEO?
Everybody wants traffic on their websites because without traffic website is nothing and you won’t get any benefits from your website or blog. There are two types of traffic one is Organic traffic and another one is paid traffic.
As we know paid traffic is so expensive, so mainly, we will focus on organic traffic. To get organic traffic from search engines you have to do SEO.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, it is the process of getting quality traffic and rank on the first page of Google or other search engines.
In another way, SEO work is certain changes on your website about, keyword research, content optimization, design, speed optimization, Link Building, etc. to attract the search engines to make your website or content rank.
Why do you need SEO Tools?
SEO is the hardest part of running a website. Google keeps updating its algorithm. That means that you also be updated about the current development of SEO techniques. There are over 2 billion blogs or websites out there, so you can imagine that ranking on Google or other search engines won’t be so easy.
But the good news is that there are lots of SEO tools in the market which can help you to get important data to rank on search engines. There are free and paid both types of tools available in the market. If you are a beginner, then free tools may work for you but for advanced SEO guys, paid tools will give them more features and reliable data.
Best Free SEO Tools for the beginner:
I have listed below some favorite free SEO tools which I am suggesting for the beginner:
- Gtmetrix: Gtmetrix is my most favorite tool when it’s the matter of site speed optimization. The use of the tool is very easy, just put your website address and click on the analyze button, make sure your targeted location is selected. So, you see the loading speed of your targeted location. The tools will show you the loading speed score and everything about where should you do improvement to increase your site speed.
- Ubersuggest: Uber suggest is the fastest growing SEO free tool acquired by Neil Patel. Where you can get most of the premium features completely free of cost, such as Keyword Research, Site Audit, Backlink Analysis, Content Ideas, Competitor analysis, etc. But there is one problem with Ubersuggest, the data is not much reliable and accurate.
- Small SEO Tools: It is a very old tool in the market. Though this tool has plenty of options to get your necessary data but the best part of the tools I use most is keyword positions checker, Plagiarism Checker.
- Google Search Console: This is the best tool for both professional and beginner. Google search console is a control and configuration tool for google search engine. It will give you, a huge number of data like, how many links did you get, keyword average position, clicks, impression, coverage issues, etc.
By registering on google search console you will get more search engine flexibility to play with index links and remove spammy backlinks from the control panel. Primarily you can get a little bit confused about its interface, but you can take help from experienced people or from YouTube to set up your website.
- Google Analytics: This is a great tool to know about the user’s behavior. It allows you to know in-depth details about traffic’s geographics, demographics, interests, etc. Google Analytics also shows you, real-time visitors, as well. So, after analyzing the data you can take action about SEO.
BEST PAID SEO TOOLS
- Ahrefs: This is the most expensive and very useful SEO tools in the SEO world. Though most people use ahrefs as a backlinks analyzer, but it also performs tasks like keyword research, website audit, rank tracking, content explorer and many more task.
Every day ahrefs bots continuously craw l.5billion web pages, they have 16 trillion know links and 170 million root domains. So, you can say it’s a giant indexing tool like other search engines. You can get more reliable data than other tools.
I love the way ahrefs keyword analysis tools show keyword data with keyword difficulties also it shows how many links you need to build to rank on that specific keywords.
- Long Tail Pro: Long tail pro is a keyword research tool that generates thousands of long-tail or LSI keywords according to one seed keyword. We all know that it is hard to rank on google but if you target long-tail keywords, ranking on Google will be much easier. It also provides rank tracking feature to track keywords.
- SpyFu: SpyFu allows us to get competitor’s data about PPC (pay per click ) campaign, downloading the valuable targeted keywords of competitors, the performance of the PPC campaign. As a result, you can avoid your search engine marketing mistakes.
- VideoBlocks: This a Stock media company that allows you to unlimited download from 1.5 million royalty-free HD &4k Videos, After Effects Templates, images, and audios at a cost of 149$ per year.
- Canva: Canva is a great graphics design solution for small businesses. They have thousands of templates with designs. You just have to customize them and use them on your private or commercial projects. Though it has both premium and free versions, I will go for the premium version because of premium version has more flexibility and more designs.
What is SEO Tools Group Buy?
SEO Tools Group Buy means, A Provider of SEO Tools who is buying, renewing all the SEO Tools and selling the SEO Tools to a certain group of people at an affordable price so that you can save the money for your projects.
Why do you need to use SEO GROUP BUY Tools?
As you know, Important SEO tools like SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Spyfu, Keyword Revealer, Long Tail Pro, etc. are so expensive. On the other hand, maximum beginner entrepreneurs or bloggers are not capable enough to afford these kinds of tools. So, here is the need for SEO Group Buy Tools. They are providing all the tools in different packages for a certain amount of money.
In the final word, in my 10 years SEO experience I have used so many SEO Group Buy Tools Provider, but maximum service becomes down after using just 2 or 3 days especially ahrefs limit become reached.
But after using so many Group Buy SEO Tools provider, I have seen seogbtools.com is one of the best SEO Group Buy Tools provider out there. They have 24/7 support, unique tools access system, secure server, 99.99% server uptime.
Read More here, Majestic Group Buy
Does SEO Group Buy Tools Safe?
Absolutely safe because seogb.org has dedicated team to monitor and take care of the security of all the tools and server.
Can I get Group Buy SEO tools at 5$?
YES, our tools package start with 5$ to 65$ depending on your needs. we have small to giant tool in our package.
Can I share Group buy tools with others?
One person can use seo tools at a time. So, if you share the login details with others, you cannot access the tools if other persons are using the tool.