The world of SEO changes quickly.
Every week, Google publishes new changes in its search algorithm. For this reason, the link building strategies that work today, It might not work tomorrow. Only in 2018 Google has been made so many important updates to the algorithm, along with many more small adjustments.
To adapt to the new changes, you will have to rethink your Link Building strategies
In this article, I will show you the best strategies and techniques of Link Building to grow your website and attract more traffic.
What you will learn:
- Link building strategies that provide you high quality links.
- How to use content to quickly attract high-quality links
- Know and analyze your competition.
- Influencers marketing as a key link building strategy.
- And most importantly how to increase your web traffic.
Guest Blogging is one of the most popular, simple and effective link building strategies that exist so far.
The idea behind this is simple:
- You have an original content of high quality.
- You add some links in the content that point to your site.
- You get the article published on another site, preferably which website has high DA (Domain Authority)
To start with Guest Blogging, there are 5 steps you should follow:
- Find your target relevant blog (possible blogs where you can post your content)
- Rate the appropriate blogs (thematic similar to yours, high authority of page and domain)
- Contact with the blog owners
- Create content (original and quality)
- Build relationships (create a network of future publications)
BONUS TIP: Involve your audience
One of the overlooked benefits is the ability to open a direct conversation with your audience.
What does that mean?
Well, it means you should …
- Respond personally to all comments made about your article.
- Monitor the actions on your social networks and then respond to give thanks.
- Set up Google alerts to track your item, so you’ll know who has shared it and contact that person.
If you do these 3 things, you will accelerate your results.
Let’s move on to another Link Building strategy …
Competitive Links – Reverse Engineering
Your competitors probably spend thousands of euros developing their link building strategies and acquiring high quality links. Instead of hitting your head against the wall and deciding to work harder, you should be smarter.
The idea I suggest is simple:
Spy on your competitors and get the links they have.
Start by making a list of all your competitors (it does not matter if they are bigger or smaller than you, they will all teach you some valuable lessons). Once you have your list of competitors, you will have to analyze their links.
One of my favorite tools for this is Ahrefs .
The analysis is very simple: go to the Ahrefs Site Explorer, add the link of one of your competitors and click analyze. Export the list of URLs you find for each competitor. Once you’ve found a list of inbound links, you have to start thinking, ” What did your competitor do to get that link?”
As you analyze each of the links, you will get a good idea of how they have done it and through which method. You can discover new opportunities, get an idea of what people like in your sector like and see what kind of content receives more links.
Let’s go on page,
Dale Carnegie once said: “You can make more friends in two months by getting interested in other people than in two years trying to get other people interested in you.” Similarly, if you play with the ego of famous or popular people, the chances of obtaining links from high authority sites increase significantly.
First, it establishes relationships with people who manage high traffic and high authority sites. As you know, relationships are one of the key ways to achieve anything in life, including links. If you get “influencers”interested in your article, they will feel “pushed” to share it and link it, even if you do not tell them.
This is the basis of influential marketing. With this technique you can get 2,000 visits in a blog that did not even receive 50 visits per month.
How do we start?
The key to success is to structure your article and be organized with the publication.
Start by defining a headline that captures the attention. It has to be a header that transmits the value immediately so that people want to click on it.
Create a list of the influencers you want to get in touch with, analyze what they like to publish and share on their social media.
Create content that is of interest to your influencers.
Finally, once you publish your content, get in touch with them and ask them your opinion about the article so they can help you promote it, make them feel important … they love it.
Also, remember that it’s all about relationships; Once an influencer knows about your website, it will be easier to link in the future (assuming you like your site). If you think your website does not convert follow these usability tips .